AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM WATSON CHEVROLET
At Watson East, the safety and health of our employees, their families, our customers, and the general Murrysville community are our top priority in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. The owners and staff at Watson Chevrolet want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution possible to help protect anyone entering our dealerships from the spread of coronavirus by following the guidelines recommended by the CDC and by increasing our own cleaning standards we have at the dealership. To keep you and your Murrysville family safe, we’ve implemented these procedures:
- Continue with professional cleaning services every night with additional frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces.
- Periodic disinfecting of frequent contact surfaces throughout each day by dedicated personnel.
- Require our technicians to wear gloves while handling customers' vehicles.
- Urge all staff not to shake hands or touch their face and to frequently wash their hands throughout the day.
- Make hand sanitizer available throughout our Watson Chevrolet dealerships for use by customers and employees before, during and after any contact.
- Encourage sick employees to stay home and seek medical attention if and when it’s appropriate.
For the safety of the Murrysville community and our staff, Watson Chevrolet will continue to monitor and follow the White House Coronavirus Task Force, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention recommendations, the recommendations made by the State of Pennsylvania, as well as the local Murrysville municipality.
To help you during this difficult time, our sales team will deliver your vehicle to your home (as we have always offered) to help you limit your contact and keep appropriate social distance from others. You can start by choosing your new or preowned vehicle here, then fill out our online financing application, and then value your trade-in to get a discount on your down payment. We'll take it from there by handling your application, delivering your new vehicle, and picking up your old one.
Watson Chevrolet thanks you for your continued support during this uncertain time. Do not hesitate to call or message us should you have any questions or concerns.